Come have a go at ‘The Great British Bra Survey’, it’s a genuine thing, nothing too pervy! We all understand that bras are essential but do we admire their greatest potential? With figures and statistics and data and facts, it’s no surprise that we’re all losing track, on the sizes and styles to suit our shape; with straps that dig in, to bra cups that gape. Our aim is to define the Brits biggest issue, surrounding our bras, our boobs and their tissue. Join in with the fun and help us all learn, if getting measured for bras is our biggest concern! We want all women and men to feel liberated, by knowing the styles that have been innovated, by the best bra manufactures across Great Britain and specify the info that has been unwritten.
Join in with our pledge to change attitudes, on shopping for bras to fit our attributes! Answer these questions and join in with our campaign, to make everything better in the boobie domain!
The Great British Bra Survey aims to:
• Collect views and opinions on bra culture in Britain.
• Provide a valuable insight into the way in which we shop for Bras.
• Generate anonymous results, relevant to the different counties, ages and genders of Great Britain.
• Help determine the most popular colours, styles and brands of Bras!
• Give you the chance to win a bra a month for an entire year courtesy of Bras&Honey.
• A further prize draw for all who spread the word with the ‘share’ button for a separate prize draw in which you can win a £50 voucher, redeemable at www.brasandhoney.com
Survey will close on the 31st August 2015. Results will be calculated and the winner will be announced on the 1st September 2015.